Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Featured Artist: Brown



You know I can't wait too long to get new posts out. The first featured artist is a rapper by the name of Brown. I actually produced a few tracks for Brown. He's from Milwaukee and currently preparing a new EP.


Cicero: Milwaukee isn't generally known as a hip hop hotspot, how do you get your music heard in a small region in the business?

Brown: The internet is a huge help, especially for me in a small region. I've made a lot of connections with producers and many new fans through myspace and other spots.

Cicero: What are you currently working on?

Brown: I'm currently working on my album, Charlie. I feel it's my best project yet.

Cicero: Besides myself, what other producers are you working with?

Brown: Lots of guys, there's you of course, and also Filthy Productions, Real See, Nasty Kutt and more.

Cicero: Who are some of your musical influences?

Brown: My main musical influences are Tupac, Scarface, and Yo Gotti

Cicero: Where can readers listen to your music?


Check out Brown's track "Ballers" produced by Filthy below:




No comments: