Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Britney's Coming Back Already?


I was walking through the grocery store last night when I saw the headline "Inside Britney's Comeback." Of course it was on a tabloid...


Tell me, how Britney is already making a comeback? She's been all over the news from no hair to middle eastern boyfriend or whatever he is, lil' sis is getting smashed out by half of Hollywood...and now she's making a 
COMEBACK?!?!?!? 

I saw the preview for her guest spot on that Neil Patrick Harris show about a million times watching the NCAA games this weekend...she looks good. Damn good still if you ask me.

IDK what the hell she's thinking...but I wish she would go back to a being a nice girl, being hot and making music that makes people dance...and not this mythical creature that she appears to be.

BTW I got an interview with Producer J.Troup coming tomorrow...check it out!


No comments: